Saturday, October 30, 2010

I started yet Again.....!!!

Past few days, i was feeling sad,
I was on a high time low,
For me life had gone bad,
And i believed everyone is a foe.


But i thought to wait for the snow,
I thought i must wait for the rains,
I wanted myself to glow,
I wished to get relieve from all pains.


I waited for a long,
Seasons moved one by one,
I acted as if i was still strong,
But i was losing hope on the run.


And then one fine day,
All the dreams were shattered,
Life had been bundled like hay,
And now i was highly flattered.


I moved towards the town,
I went straight into the fair,
I saw juggler, magician and clown,
There was so much fun in the air.


I then sat in a 'merry-go-round',
During the ride, life's meaning;
I had accidentally found,
Now the only task left was weaning.


Like that swing,
Life also has its ups and down,
One day we might be the king,
Then we might be dethrone form the crown.


I decided to live away the life again,
I decided to start from ashes,
I decided to forget all pain,
I decided to fix all the scratches.


The glow was back on the face,
The zeal was back in me,
I again started to race,
But still someday I’d cry in spree.



2 comments:

  1. Hi ayush!

    I am glad that you will continue to blog.You have a talent for poetry.Maybe some small grammatical errors but they are easily fixed.Welcome to our group with your blogposts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mattias,

    I hope in future i can do better...
    :)

    ReplyDelete

EatonWeb Blog Directory http://www.wikio.com