Monday, December 6, 2010

Will You Forgive me…..?

I never spoke that i love you,
But i never said that i don’t.
I never said that I'll always walk with you,
But that doesn't mean that i won’t.

I never said that you’re a part of life,
But that doesn't mean that i don’t care.
I didn't told that how much i need you,
I never told ; just because i am not so dare.

U always said that ,
We can know what’s going in our head,
Then why don’t you see that;
I am alone, is your telepathy dead ?

U always understood what i said,
But you never tried to know how i felt,
U always supported what i said,
Then when will this ice melt ?

I know that i asked you,
To leave me alone,
But trust me, when u flew,
Since then i am feeling very lone.

Can’t we erase these past days,
Can’t we have a new beginning,
punish me for things i said,
but please forgive me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

EatonWeb Blog Directory http://www.wikio.com